Saturday, March 8, 2014

Power of Moms

Being a mom is hard work, and often I feel tired and worried if I'm doing a good enough job. I imagine many other moms have similar feelings, at least I hope I'm not alone!  Tonight I started reading my early release copy of "Motherhood Realized" and I love it!  If you have ever felt discouraged, tired, frustrated, or worn out on this journey of motherhood, you are going to love this book.


You don't have to wait for the book to come out.  You can visit the Power of Moms website and read awesome articles and listen to inspiring pod casts.  I really think you'll love it!  Go visit the website today!

*I am a volunteer Power of Moms ambassador simply because I believe in the importance of motherhood and I know we can all benefit when we share with and teach one another!