Monday, March 7, 2011

StoryTimeForMe.com


Recently we heard about StoryTimeForMe.com, a website that has online books for children ages 1 to 4 to read (or be read to.) While this is not my favorite online story software, we did enjoy some of the stories together. (We really love Tumble Books available online through our local public library!)


The great thing about this website is that it is free to use and the stories were new to us. Isaac also enjoyed the simple animation of the pages. The stories aren't superb as far as literature goes, but from a child's perspective, they were fun and new.


So overall, I wouldn't plan to sit down and spend a lot of time on this site, but it is great for a sick child or one a day when you are stuck inside! Happy Reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.