Maybe well make another for Easter...
Materials:-2 paper plates
-paint (and newspapers and paint brush)
-string or ribbon (12 inch piece)
1. Cut two similar holes out of the paper plates:
2. Paint the paper plates. I could not for the life of me find the watercolors, so we used some glittery puffy paint:
3. Once the paint is dry, staple around the edge of the paper plates, connecting them together:
4. Punch two holes at the top the the basket. String the ribbon through and tie:
5. Ta-da! A Spring basket! Now take it outside and fill it with signs of spring, like grass, branches and flowers. Or use artificial ones. :) 6. If you're still feeling creative, some of these flowers would look cute inside!