Here's what you'll need:
-glue (we used Elmers)
-tag board of cardboard
-white paint (optional)
1. First cut out a snowflake shape. Mine looked like this:
2. If you use cardboard, you may want to paint it white. You can skip this step by cutting your snowflake out of white tag board.
4. I put black dots with a permanent marker so that my son would know where to put drops of glue. You can skip this step for older kids.
5. Put drops of glue on each black dot:
6. Put a piece of popcorn on each glue dot:
7. Let the snowflake dry and eat some popcorn. You deserve a break after all that work! :)