Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Safe in The Arms of Love: Book and CD Review


Safe in the Arms of Love: Deepening the Essential Bond with Your Baby is a wonderful book and CD combination designed to help parents and babies connect.  I found lots of information in the book to be helpful, and in line with my beliefs of the importance of parent-child bonding.

Some advice for bonding included this list:
-Touch your baby, skin to skin
-Massage your baby
-Experience eye contact with your baby
-Sing and Speak in a tender way to your baby
-Play with your baby

The music CD is wonderful! Relaxing and peaceful, we turned it on as we cleaned up toys before dinner and my three year old wanted to keep it on as we ate!

I think this book and CD set would make a great gift for any expectant parent.  I enjoyed the essays about becoming a mother and father, suggestions on specific ways to bond with your baby, and relaxing music to listen to!

Safe in the Arms of Love: Deepening the Essential Bond With Your Baby is available on Amazon.  (With free Amazon Prime shipping too!)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product reviewgiveaway Disclosure. &