Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Felt Board Stories! (And Prize Drawing!)

I was recently introduced to a wonderful website source for felt board stories and activities: Felt Board Stories!  They carry high quality felt backgrounds and figurines for classic stories, nursery rhymes, scripture stories (even specific ones for the LDS church) and so much more!

This week I'm hosting a Felt Stories Online Party!  Now through midnight on May 25th you can place orders and fill out a Prize Drawing Form to win some free felt!  I'm really excited about this!  So go check out the website here, and for more info on the Party and the Prize Drawing Form, go to my party page!  This week is a great time to order felt stories for summer travel and family fun!
 

I recieved no compensation for this post.  All opinions are my own.