Friday, December 17, 2010

Family Photo Book

I have two sisters and my husband has 11 siblings. Needless to say, we have a large extended family that is spread from coast to coast and even as far south as Brazil! We want our children to feel connected to their family, even if they don't get to see everyone on a regular basis. Last year we made them a family photo book and have recently completed the updated version.

This would make a great Christmas present, or take pictures of family during the Holidays and assemble the book later.

I bought a photo album from the dollar store, collected picture of our family members (some we took with our camera, some are off of facebook or blogs, and some I asked for and had emailed to me.)

My children love looking at this book! It has become part of our bedtime routine.