Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blog Revamp

You may have noticed some changes in how this blog looks. I'm recommitting myself to posting about activities I do at home with my children and thought a new look would be just the ticket to keep my motivation going.

Two things are behind my desire for more frequent posts:
1- I feel that if I am planning to post more often, I will plan more activities with my children. I want to be an intentional mom, and not let the days slip by without enjoying time with my little ones! No, I will not be posting about everything we do, but this will be a place for me to be accountable for my mommy lead teaching and activities.
2- I hope that others will get ideas they can use with their families. This means you! I hope something you see or read will lead to a fun moment with your child. And if it does, please let me know. I'd love to hear about your joys as a mom and activities you do with your children.

So get ready for more from Baby Brainstorm...but don't hold your breath because I am a mom, and my kids come first, which means blogging sometimes get pushed to the back burner. Enjoy!

PS: If you're not a follower, jump over to the left side bar and follow Baby Brainstorm. This way you'll be sure to catch all the fun that happens on Baby Brainstorm! And tell your friends too. The more the merrier!