Friday, April 10, 2009

Activities for Toddlers

Lately I've been feeling that my little one needs more meaningful interaction with me. I find that we resort to the same games over and over and over again, and while that can be entertaining for a little while, we both need a change! So I've been looking for activities and found that Family Fun Magazine has a web page with lots of toddler-age games and activities. Here's the link. Some are still a little advanced for us, but I'm looking forward to trying them out. What are some of your favorite games to play with your little ones?

1 comment:

  1. Doing fun activities really breaks up the day. I actually found a great book that has fun little learning activities from ages 0-5 years from the library from this review: http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2008/07/beginning-learning-with-karis.html

    I love to dance with my girls and babies, let them play a long time in the bathtub, sing and read nursery rhymes (I'm sure you already do this). Some places they might enjoy going: pet store (they loves the doggies and fishes), get together at someone's house with babies, indoor pool, zoo, library (there are usually board books and stuffed animals for them to play with, etc. at the library)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your ideas! I love to hear and learn from others!